Since the list of examples of Domestic Communism seems to be almost endless, we have decided to add, to the previous five (5) or so pages of examples, an appendix, which lists still more examples of Domestic Communism.
APPENDIX (to the previous document):
- Gender-neutral (Women’s Lib) Bible “translations”
- The term “Ms.”, used to address both married and un-married women, so as to negate the difference between the two, and to avoid offending those who are offended by the terms Mrs. and/or Miss.
- “Chairperson”: the designation given for Chairman or Chairwoman, so you will not know whether it is a male or female that holds the position – another benefit of women’s lib.
- Pro-Communist, Socialist Union Leaders (e.g. Walter Reuther, Leonard Woodcock, Douglas Fraser, John Sweeney, et al). The one Union Leader of the past half-century who stands out, as an exception to this list, is former AFofL President George Meany, who was the only leader, of any kind (in the United States), to give Soviet dissident anti-Communist Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn a platform from which to speak, after U.S. President Gerald Ford, and U.S. Secretary of State Henry Kissinger refused to let Solzhenitsyn speak at the White House.
- Banning the use of Land Mines in non-Communist countries.
- Fathers taking maternity leaves after their wives have a baby.
- Stay-at-home dads.
- “Glass ceilings”
- In the National Hockey League: 1 point for an Overtime Loss (United States & Canada).
- “consciousness – raising”
- “conflict – resolution” (Courses in, et al)
- The Paul Robeson “Black Heritage” Postage Stamp.
- The force-feeding, and forced consumption of, the Theory of Evolution, and its desired result: the belief that Man is an animal, and, consequently, no matter how high the form of same, does not possess a soul.
- The religion of recycling, mandatory in some areas (a branch of environmentalism, and an industry far more expensive than dumping trash ever was).
- The “Fannie Mae – Freddie Mac” Socialist Home Loan Industry.
- “Fat Liberation”
- Male Hurricanes.
21. The term, and, the largely manufactured - state of the existence of, “Homelessness”: specifically, a casualty of the Vietnam War.
22. The term: “Quality of Life”. A euphemism invented in the 1970’s. The World Health Organization, a creation of the United Nations, defines the term as “a complete state of physical, mental, and social well – being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity”. That is a completely Orwellian definition. The literal, or dictionary, definition, is exactly as written: quality of life, whatever that may be for whomever it is meant to apply to. The term, as it was invented during the 1970’s, and as it is euphemized by the World Health Organization, really was invented for the purpose of white – washing the fact that the “quality of life” in the 1970’s was bad, and has been bad ever since, due primarily to the 1960’s.
23. The term: “Social Justice”. A euphemism for Socialism, meaning, essentially (to the people who use the term “social justice”), that everyone should have the same amount of money. And: beyond this – it sounds like class warfare to us. The same people who talk about “social justice”, also talk about “social equality”, without ever defining (deliberately, we believe) the latter. Rosa Parks, the famous lady who sat on the bus, talked every chance she got, about (a) “racial equality”; and (b) “social equality”. While we have no problem with the first of these (a), we do, with the second (b). The Declaration of Independence says “that all Men are created equal”. (Emphasis added). That simply means that every individual soul is equal in the sight of God. Beyond that, any kind of “social equality” necessarily depends on class warfare. Get out your Marx, boys, because that’s what this is really all about, even though most of the people who spout the line, probably don’t know it.
24. “Awareness”. After the ‘60’s demolished everything, we were supposed to become aware of everything, especially the things demolished, but now nearly everything.
25. Hate Crimes. Crimes committed against minorities and homosexuals only, not against white, heterosexual males.
26. Environmentally friendly toilet paper.
27. “Making a difference”. Not making a difference.
28. “Being There”. Maybe.
29. “Reaching Out”, but never far enough.
At any rate, these three (#’s 27, 28 & 29) serve as inadequate substitutes for confronting the unpleasant truth, described in the previous 8½ pages.
30. “change”. Always towards socialism.
Perhaps now is the time to state that all dictatorships, whether of one man, one party, or of the “proletariat”, use words as their most important weapon; first, to subjugate the people into ignorance, and then, into compliance and submission: by changing the literal, objective, dictionary meaning of words to what the dictatorships want them to mean. In this way, words become, instead of a means of communication, the most indispensable weapon of warfare: propaganda. If this is true, and the preceding “definitions” are accurate examples of it, then we, in
31. “Activist.” Originally, in the 1960’s & 1970’s: a Communist. Now, the term is applied to anyone who is politically very active, either on the Right or Left. This is a good illustration of how Communese has been applied to the language in general.
32. “Dumbing – down.” In contrast to many of the above deliberate changes and outright reversals of the meanings of words, this term, whether by accident or intention, is amazingly accurate. Although chiefly used to describe the educational process employed by the public school system in the U.S., it also describes, just as accurately, the process used by the entire communications network, which includes Academia, media (print and other), government, entertainment (including music and the arts), in dumbing down the entire population. Whether or not the use of the term is intentional or accidental, we believe the process itself is intentional beyond doubt.
33. “Self – esteem”. A term which caught fire largely during the 1990’s. It was, and is, meant, in a personally subversive way, to replace genuine self – confidence. To esteem something is not the same thing as to have confidence in it. An intentionally subtle, but important, difference, one that, by intention, undermines confidence, and promotes esteem. See: Luke:
34. Actually, the “dumbing – down” of American Public School students, and, at the same time, teaching them “self – esteem”, are part of the same process, though God only knows how the former helps the latter.
35. “second – class citizen”. Anyone who doesn’t get what he wants.
36. “The dignity and equality of all people(s)” – More Communist jargon for a Socialist society.
37. “Inclusion.” See Matt:
38. Woman (in greater Detroit) who killed her husband with a sledgehammer, an ax (hitting him 15 times), and stabbing him 21 times, because he abused her, then leaning over his dead body, asking him: “Why did you do this to me?”, claiming self – defense.
39. “Liberals” who say that a woman has the “right” to kill her completely defenseless and innocent baby in the womb, but that capital punishment for convicted first – degree murderers is “cruel and unusual punishment.”
40. Re – capping the above two (2) items: If the woman who killed her husband with an ax, hitting him 15 times, slashing his throat, and stabbing him 21 times, is convicted of first – degree murder, sending her to the electric chair would no doubt be “cruel and unusual punishment” to some people, right? Fortunately for them, there is no capital punishment in this state (
41. “Non – violence; peace”. No opposition to Communism. See: Daniel:
42. The use of the word: “Power.” On the contemporary political scene, it began in the early 1970’s, with the so-called “Black Power” movement, which, by its own admission, based its political philosophy on Maoist Communism. Along with this came the so-called “power salute” – the clenched-fist salute. In reality, though, the clenched-fist, so-called “power salute”, traces its origins to the traditional Communist clenched-fist salute, going back at least 100 years, to the early 20th century, as any true, red-blooded Communist will tell you. Now, however, both the clenched-fist salute, and the term, are used almost everywhere, and by interests as divergent as: football players who score touchdowns; golfers who make holes-in-one; and people who sell cell phones, the latest example of the last being: Ann Arbor Wireless, which advertises a “Holiday Power” phone, for $24.99, in the Thursday, Dec. 9th, 2004 edition of the Ypsilanti Courier.
True power, however, is explained in Psalm #62, verse 11: “God hath spoken once; Twice have I heard this: That power belongeth unto God.”
43. “Be all you can be”. Which probably isn’t much. (New Join the Army slogan). Actually, this (slogan) isn’t bad, as long as you remember what Jesus said: “without Me ye can do nothing.” (John 15: 5 b).
44. Anonymous phone calls, right before elections, telling you not to discriminate against certain people, because of “who they are”. We often hear people today, say: “This is who I am!” We don’t know whether “Who I am!” is the same person as “who they are”, but we hope not.
By the way, who are you? After eleven pages of this stuff, you should be beginning to find out the answer to that question.
45. The National Anthem sung as a pop song, by a pop “singer”.
46. Changing the National Anthem to “
47. “Aggression”. A term used primarily by anti-Americans, against Americans.
48. “respect”. A term now meaning: give it to people who don’t earn it, and probably don’t deserve it.
49. “Tolerance”. Same as: “Inclusion”. See # 37, above.
50. “Diversity”. On our nation’s coins are written the words (in Latin): “E PLURIBUS UNUM”, meaning: Out of Many, One. That has been deliberately reversed to: Out of One, Many. The result has been division, not unity, as we believe the reversal intends it to be. We now have “diversity” training, often compulsory, in academia, the public schools, the corporate world, Law Enforcement, and in just about every area of American life. This is supposed to promote “tolerance”, “inclusiveness”, etc., all of which have been dealt with above. In reality, it has created problems where none existed; suspicion, fear, distrust, competitiveness of the wrong kind; and the lack of love, all of which are the opposites of what is supposedly “intended”. Isn’t something wrong here? Caesar called the strategy “divide and conquer.” We believe the strategy is the same here, only the enemy isn’t Caesar.
We believe the goal of all of the above, is the creation of the U.S.S.A. – the United Soviet States of
51. The term: “demeaning”. Presumably, when somebody pricks your balloon, thereby lowering your self-esteem.
52. Secretaries are now “Administrative Professionals”.
53. Janitors (which the authors of this document were) are now “Environmental Technicians”. (Johnny-mop that Pollution, man.)
54. The terms “Secretaries” and “Janitors” are now deemed to be “demeaning”.
55. Crippled people are now “physically challenged”.
56. Crazy people are “mentally challenged”.
57. Chronologically-challenged means: old.
58. The terms: crippled, crazy, and old, are now deemed “demeaning”, which they probably are.
59. All of the above new descriptions of jobs, careers, professions, or human conditions (#’s 52, 53, 55, 56, 57) are supposed to help raise self-esteem, and to promote feeling equal, whether actual equality exists or not. This is managed equality, and somebody is doing the managing.
60. By now you can see how the language is being engineered to control thought, behavior, and society. This would be a good time to refer back to the Paragraph immediately following # 30, above.
61. A Jesse Jackson Special: “The Democratization of Capital.” Read (again): Socialism, which is: the re-distribution of wealth, by government (who else?). Of course, Jesse would never put it that way, or the people might understand. Of course (again), Jesse Jackson, like virtually all Socialists, lives the life of a Super-Capitalist. If “Socialists” like Jackson, Teddy Kennedy, John Conyers, and on and on ad infinitum, were honest, they would tell you: “It’s Capitalism for me, and Socialism for everybody else”.
62. Multilingualism. Part of “diversity”. The movement to divide the country into many different cultures, rather than to encourage assimilation into one common American culture, as was the practice in the past, is subversive in the extreme, and is directed at destroying, not “diversifying”, the nation. It is succeeding as planned. The solution is: not to reject people because they are “different”, but to encourage them to submerge their differences, in the interest of a common Americanism, and to “celebrate” that, rather than their differences. Then we will be doing what Jesse Jackson says, disingenuously, is: “giving Peace a chance”.
63. “And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground;..…, Saith the Lord of Hosts”. (Mal: ).
and, better yet:
64. “Behold, I am against thee, O destroying mountain,” saith the Lord, “who destroyeth all the earth; and I will stretch out Mine hand upon thee, and roll thee down from the rocks, and will make thee a burnt mountain. And they shall not take from thee a stone for a corner, nor a stone for foundations; But thou shalt be desolate for ever,” saith the Lord.
- 21st Century King James Bible.
65. Prohibiting school children from playing Tag, at recess-time, on school grounds, because the child getting tagged, is the victim of “violence”, and risks being emotionally “scarred” for the rest of his life.
66. Ask the Lord to roll down another rock.
67. Requirements for working (as an announcer) for NPR (National Public Radio):
1. If you are a woman: You must talk through your nose – the nasal, “feminist”, sound – it’s so sophisticated. Or else (and it’s probably easier), just quack like a duck.
2. If you are a man: talk, either
a) like a woman, or
b) like a fog-horn. – witness the guy who follows each on-the-hour national news broadcast with: “Support for NPR comes from …”, etc., the largest single source of support never being mentioned, however: the
68. “Progressive”. Socialist.
69. “Reactionary”. Not Socialist.
70. As an Addendum to the above addenda, we would like to include a Commentary on the 2004 – 2005, Season-long, National Hockey League “lockout”:
The Players’ Rebuttal
Yeh, well we don’t want a penny more than we’re worth. The league says they’re havin’ money problems, and a bunch of teams are goin’ under, but they just say that, cause alls they want is a salary cap. They need to listen to the other side of it. They’re bargaining in bad faith. Well, they’re gonna find out that we’ll never accept a salary cap, no matter what they say.
Anyways, the game is about more than economics. It’s not our fault that some teams are hurting. They need to be better at marketing. Like, they should market us better, so more people will watch. And, what about the people that sell popcorn, the ticket takers and the zamboni driver? They’re the one’s I feel sorry for. They’re the one’s that really get hurt by all this mess. Who’s gonna pay their mortgages? And what about Prongs? The other day they made him sign a one-season contract for 10 million dollars. Boy, was he ever ticked off. He was expecting a two-season contract. What’s he gonna do? But the owners don’t care about any of that.
Well, we’re not gonna let them push us around. Ya know, we make our living knocking guys around on the ice, and, it won’t be any different in the boardroom. I mean, we know how to play tough and the players are totally unified on this thing. So, while some of us are playing in Europe, or, on a bobsledding team, if the league tries to have a season without us, none of our guys will play in that, because, our guys know that if they play, we will remember that for a long time and the ones that play will have to answer to the ones who didn’t play. And that won’t be pretty. I’m glad we’re all unified on this.
And no one ever says anything about the fans. Look what this lockout is doing to them. I mean, the league just wants their salary cap, and they don’t care about anything else. But don’t worry, this fight isn’t over yet…
The last clause of the above Commentary, should be taken as prophecy, regarding this entire Plank # 28.
71. Women in the Military, and on active Police duty.
During World War II, women served in back-up roles, in the “Waves”, or the “Wacs”, in factories, or even more domestic-type roles. They (the women) backed up the men who fought the war, at the front. They didn’t compete with them (the men), for “equality”. Betty Friedan hated this, of course, because Betty Friedan, before writing “The Feminine Mystique”, which kicked off the modern “Women’s Lib” movement, was a 30-year functionary of the Communist Party,
72. The Black Leadership’s War against
This isn’t a “racist” statement. It is a statement of fact. And the war’s primary victims are the Black people. It (the war) has reached such proportions that, today, if a black person is not a communist (in spirit, if not in name), he, (or she), is, automatically, an “Uncle Tom”, or, an “Aunt Jemima”.
73. The ongoing smear campaign against Sen. Joseph McCarthy.
74. The prostitute News Media, in this country. The 19th century Irish poet-writer Oscar Wilde described this better than we can: “The public have an insatiable curiosity to know everything, except what is worth knowing. Journalism, conscious of this, and having tradesman-like habits, supplies their demands.” To “journalism”, Wilde could have, and would have, added (had he lived long enough): television, radio, the movies, and the Internet.
75. Liberal theologians and Bible “translators” changing the word “judgment”, in the Hebrew Old Testament, to “justice”, virtually every time the word “judgment” appears. Are they (these theologians & “translators”) afraid of something? Are they using the Bible to promote a political agenda – in this case: “social justice”, or, to be exact, socialist justice? We suspect that the answer to both of these questions is: yes; and: that the second (2nd) “yes”, is, at least, partly motivated, by the first (1st) “yes”.
76. College students, via representation on faculty committees, deciding who should be on the faculty. "Democracy", you know.
77. The Communist infiltration of the
78. William Donovan’s, and other
79. The Communist infiltration of the CIA. The Soviet moles, who were never removed from the
80. The continuing emasculation of the FBI, which started shortly after J. Edgar Hoover’s death, in 1972. Under
81. “Turning back the clock” = stopping the advance towards full Socialism.
82. “Mean-spirited”. Anything that the ADL, ACLU, or the Left doesn’t like.
83. “Cleavage” – women in ½ - dress. This is a “slippery slope”, leading to the bottom of the slope, except, perhaps, in cases where there is little or no slope. This latter could be termed the flat-chested cleavage. But: better little than nothing, right? Or is it all wrong, from the top on down?
84. Cleavage II – in, or from, the rear.